21 listopada 2013

PL week 22

Hi there my dear readers! As far as I'm aware it's Thursday today (but I'm really not sure because something happened to my day count and I really thought yesterday was Tuesday…) and this means another dose of Project Life. I struggled a bit with these pages (probably you can see it clearly) and although I had great photos and beautiful memories to put in pockets I had problems with composing them with papers I had in my stash. But I hope you'll still like it.

Cześć i czołem! Wydaje mi się że dzisiaj czwartek (chociaż nie jestem pewna bo coś stało się z moim poczuciem dni i wczoraj dla mnie był wtorek) a to oznacza kolejną dawkę Project Lifu. Trochę się męczyłam z tą rozkładówką (pewnie to widać) i choć miałam fajne zdjęcia i cudne wspomnienia to trudno było dobrać mi dobre papiery i dodatki. Ale mam nadzieję, że mimo wszytsko wam się spodoba.

Materials: Simple story page protectors; Echo Park page protectors; Gossamer Blue November kits; Basic Grey alphas and stickers; Studio Calico printables; MME stickers; 

Week 22 was really a great one. I got a chance to meet with my old study buddies - although there's like 4 of us still left in Poland, the rest is somewhere abroad. I wish we could all meet together some time and chat and party like we used to. But this wasn't the only good thin that happened. Another highlight of the week was Magdas visit on Sunday! We spent a lot of time around and in the Lodz Design Festival. There was a time for yummy breakfast and talks and loughs. Just a perfect day with a friend :)

Dwudziesty drugi tydzień był na prawdę świetny. Miałam okazję spotkać się ze starymi znajomymi ze studiów - chociaż zostało nas się jakaś czwórka w Polsce - reszta wyjechała gdzieś za granicę. Chciałabym żebyśmy mogli się kiedyś spotkać wszyscy razem i pogadać i poimprezować jak za dawnych lat. Ale to spotkanie to nie jedna fajna rzecz w tym tygodniu. W niedzielę odwiedziła mnie Magda! Spędziłyśmy mnóstwo czasu na i dookoła Łódzkiego Festiwalu Designu. Był też czas na pyszne śniadanie, rozmowy i śmiech. Po prostu perfekcyjny dzień spędzony z pokrewną duszą :)

left side: / lewa strona:

right side: / prawa strona:

and some details: / i trochę detali:


Thank you for reading and have a nice day :*
Dzięki za uwagę i miłego dnia :*

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz